Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Blog

Well fist off I should say a little about myself. I'm 25, so not quite a kid, but I consider myself young compared to most of the people making our political future. I graduated Lutheran West High School in Rocky River Ohio in 2002, and attended Lorain County College for 2 years, where I studied Accounting and Economics. I have lived in Chicago and Northern California when I was younger and Cleveland, and Pittsburg since I graduated. I consider myself Politically a Conservative, although I am not far to the right. I believe in Lower taxes, less government, and generally good values being important.

It seems that most of the blogs online seem to be more liberal. I believe that is important for the Media to always have a somewhat critical view of our politicians. I feel that if they are not critical, and they relay the news to the masses of people, then there really isn’t anyone to hold our leaders responsible. It seems that the "Post President Bush" era of our government is leading WAY to the left. With Congress, The Presidency and soon to be the Supreme Court, all being to the left, we have lost any chance at the "Checks and Balances" that our essential to our Democracy.

Hopefully I will be able to post on a new topic once a day, and be able to bring things into perspective. I tend to see the good and bad in each side of a argument, and using real world examples will relate everything to our daily lives. What will be the consequences of the decisions being made in Washington, and what can we do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment